For the book that NEEDS to lay flat!
Coil or spiral binding is great for anything that needs to lay flat: notebooks, cookbooks, manuals, reference materials, workbooks and calendars. Spiral bound books are made of individual sheets, each punched with a line of round or square holes on the binding edge.
- Choose from plastic or Wire-O coils
- Numerous colors available
- Smooth, lay-flat crossovers
- 10 pt. and 12 pt. covers with matte and gloss lamination
- Choose from 50# – 70# text weights for interior papers
More binding and finishing options:
- CD Rom production and affixing
- Book volume set production
- 3-hole drilling
- Index tabs, color divider sheets
- Folding, French folds, gate-folding
- Edge-sealing and gluing
- Card and magnet affixing